Become A Member
All the financial services you need with a personal touch.Joining Wymar Federal Credit Union gives you many advantages over a traditional bank. First, we are 100% member owned. That means that our priority is your personal service—not profit. Everything we earn lets us give our members a higher rate on savings and a lower rate on loans.
Next, we offer a full suite of financial services you would expect from a traditional bank including: checking and savings accounts; consumer and mortgage loans; credit and debit cards; and online banking. Plus, we offer web and mobile tools to help you with budgeting and managing your spending. We even provide financial counseling at no cost to you.
As a member, you’ll also have access to our shared branching network and co-op ATM machines at thousands of locations across the country. That means you’ll always have easy access to your Wymar accounts, even when you travel. But if when you’re at home, you’ll love the personal service you get when you visit our office on the BASF Plant Site—it’s what sets us apart. We know our members personally, by name, so we can provide you the very best service possible to help you achieve your financial goals
Join us for a unique financial experience where you’ll never feel like “just another customer” again!
How to Join
Membership is open to the following individuals:
- Employees of BASF Corporation who work in Geismar, LA and members of their immediate family
- Employees of Wymar Federal Credit Union and members of their immediate family
- Un-remarried spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from BASF Corporation
- Organizations of such persons
“Immediate family members” are defined as one of the following: Spouse, Child, Sibling, Parent, Grandparent, Grandchild, Stepparents, Stepchildren, Stepsiblings and Adoptive Relationships
How To ApplyApplying for membership is easy. You can complete the process online at our It’s Me 247 application area, or stop by our main office at 37269 Hwy. 30, Geismar, LA and one of our member service representatives will assist you.
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your driver's license, state-issued I.D. card, U.S. passport, or U.S. military I.D.
- Your Social Security number
- Your contact information
- Your mother’s maiden name
- A valid email address
- Cash, check, or money order for a minimum of $5.00 to purchase a qualifying share* (This is the minimum deposit to open a Regular Share/Savings Account.)
- A parent or guardian as a joint-owner if you are under the age of 17.
- If you are opening a joint account, both parties must be present.
*$5.00 Savings Account balance must be maintained at all times to remain eligible for credit union services and membership.
Contact Title Phone Anita Lamons, CCUFC Branch Operations Manager, Head Teller (225) 673–7185 firstname.lastname@example.org Brittany White Member Service Representative, Assistant Head Teller (225) 673–7189 email@example.com Mandy Smith Member Service Representative (225) 673–7209 firstname.lastname@example.org Catherine Pellegrin Member Service Representative (225) 673–7197 email@example.com