Our Mortgage Lending department offers honest service, incredibly low rates and flexible terms on a variety of loans to fit your budget and lifestyle. If you have an existing loan with another lender, talk to us about refinancing. We may be able to get you a better rate and help you save on your monthly payments.
Submit your application online today and see how we can help you! If you have any questions before you get to the application process, do not hesitate to reach out. Our team stands ready to assist!
Wymar FCU offers the following types of Purchase or Refinance Loans:
- Conventional: Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- 5/1 ARM
- Up to 95% Loan to Value (LTV) with no Mortgage Insurance (MI)
- Lifetime Cap of 5% over Initial Rate
- Maximum Term Up to 30 Years
- 15-20-30: Year Home Loans
- Up to 95% Loan to Value (LTV)
- No MI (subject to credit worthiness or for qualified borrowers)
- Second Mortgage Loans
- 15-Year Fixed
- No Balloon Payment
- Investment Properties/Properties Outside of LA
- Governmental Loans
- VA Loans
- FHA Loans
- USDA Rural Development Loans
You can finance a variety of property types such as:
- Single Family Detached or Attached
- Mobile Homes
- Manufactured Homes
- Land must be deeded to borrower with home
- 15-Year Fixed Rate (unit age determines loan term)
- 15-Year Fixed Rate
- Up to 100% Loan to Value (LTV) (subject to credit worthiness or for qualified borrowers)
- 90% Cost of Construction
- Up to 12 Month Term (may extend draw period if needed)
- Interest-Only Payments
- If you want to self-build your home, your way, we want to help you do it!
Home Equity Line of Credit
Turn your to-do lists into checklists with a Home Equity Line of Credit!A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a line of credit where the collateral is the equity in your house. It is not a loan where you get a lump sum, you simply have access to this line of credit. In most cases, members most often open a home equity line of credit for financial flexibility, planning a major home improvement, or even as an investment. Wymar has made applying for a HELOC so easy and can all be done online.
Some extra benefits you get with a HELOC from us:
- 100% LTV available (subject to credit worthiness for qualified borrowers)
- NO closing costs*, NO appraisal fees, NO title fees, and NO annual fees!
- Since it’s not an interest-only loan, you can pay and REUSE!
- Easy access to make withdrawals, on YOUR time!
- Typically Tax Deductible! Consult your CPA.
*other restrictions may apply.
Mortgage Payment Protection PlanIn the event your family faces tough financial decisions due to a tragic event a primary wage-earner becomes disabled by a sickness, injury, or even death - our new Mortgage Payment Protection Plan was put in place to help you. We recognize this can be a very stressful time for our members, and we are dedicated to assisting you. Whether it is a new mortgage that our Mortgage Department is working on with you or a pre-existing mortgage, we want to make sure that our members and their loved ones have all the options necessary and are fully covered and insured. Plus, there are no medical exams required to be approved.
Contact NMLS # Position Phone Ashley D. Parrott, CCUFC 111030 Mortgage Lending Manager (225) 673–7186 email@example.com Anita Gautreau 1024585 Mortgage Lending Officer (225) 673–7184 firstname.lastname@example.org Sarah S. Troxclair 1652598 Lending Operations Administrative Assistant (225) 673–7187 email@example.com Jennifer Bleakley 1543901 Mortgage Processor (225) 673–7210 firstname.lastname@example.org