With your Wymar Checking account, you will receive a MasterCard Debit card that allows you to pay any merchant accepting MasterCard directly from your checking account. You can even use it to get cash at thousands of ATM locations worldwide or directly from the merchant using your PIN.
NEW! Debit Card Round-Up
You swipe, you save!With our new Debit Card Round-Up feature, every time you make a debit card transaction with your Wymar FCU debit card – the transaction amount will be rounded up to the nearest dollar while the remaining amount is deposited straight into your Wymar FCU savings account!
For example, you spend $6.40 on breakfast, that will be the exact transaction amount posted to your checking account. The extra $0.60 remaining, along with any other amounts rounded-up from other purchases throughout the day will be transferred from your checking account to your savings account.
Here’s how you get started!If you are a Wymar FCU debit card holder, simply give us a call during business hours at 225-673-7191 and our Member Service Representative and we will be happy to assist you in activating this feature.
Click below to submit this enrollment form. This form will notify our staff that you would like to activate the Debit Card Round-Up feature. If you have any questions, please include them in the enrollment form or give us a call and we’d be happy to answer them for you!
Things you should know.
- Our Debit Card Round-Up is only available to Wymar members with a Wymar debit card linked to a Wymar Checking Account or Cha-Ching Checking Account.
- Debit card transactions that qualify include signature-based and PIN-based. ATM transactions DO NOT qualify.
- Should a debit card purchase be returned, the applicable Debit Card Round-Up will remain in the savings account – you cannot undo a round-up once you’ve made a purchase.
- Credit transactions or adjustment transactions will not be rounded up.
- The round-up transfer will only take place if you have sufficient funds at the end of the day and it will never overdraw your account
- If you enroll, all qualifying transactions from debit cards attached to your account will be included in the round-up.
- Wymar FCU may cancel or modify the Debit Card Round-Up at any time, in which our members would be notified.
Debit Card Round-Up Enrollment Form
Report Lost or Stolen Debit Card
In the event you lose your debit card or have it stolen, we’ve got you covered.If your account is in good standing and you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past 12 months, unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility.
Additionally, MasterCard provides emergency customer services such as Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Advance as well as ATM location information.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit card, or to contact MasterCard for other services, call (800) 383-8000.
SHAZAM BOLT$ Mobile AppSHAZAM provides our members with no fee debit cards and this mobile app has some great features that include:
- Place a temporary block on your debit card in the case it goes missing, giving yourself time to search for it without the risk of someone using it.
- Person-to-Person (P2P) money transfers
- ATM location feature
- Fraud Protection
To Enroll:Download SHAZAM BOLT$ for free from the Apple App Store, Google Play or log into bolts.shazam.net and enter your full card number. Accept product terms and conditions, and proceed with the card verification process. You’ll need to enter some additional card information as well as your PIN or Social Security number. Finally, create your username, password and user profile.
Download the app User Guide
Fraud ProtectionKeeping our members accounts safe and secure is our highest priority. We partner with SHAZAM, our debit card processor, to implement a fraud management solution to help protect your debit card against fraudulent activity.
SHAZAM offers Text Fraud Alerts as part of our debit card protection program. You will receive text alerts when suspicious activity is detected on your debit card. If you receive a fraud alert, reply “Yes” or “No” to confirm or deny the activity. If you reply “No” (the activity is fraudulent), you will quickly receive a follow up text to let you know that a SHAZAM fraud specialist will call you soon. We will also automatically block you debit card to prevent any additional fraudulent activity. If you reply “Yes” (the activity is legitimate), you can continue to use your debit card as normal. If you don’t reply to the text, or your phone number is not a mobile number, we will attempt to reach you via automated voice call. Note, if your card is ever rejected while traveling, using your PIN will automatically override any blocks that are in place.
- Text alerts from: 72718
- Automated phone calls from: 855-219-5399
This added protection to your debit card is automatic and text message alerts are free. To ensure we can reach you promptly if fraudulent activity is suspected, we will need to have your current contact information on file including phone number(s) and address. Please contact us if you have any changes in this information.
Remember to always use caution when providing your debit card information and contact us at immediately if you suspect your debit card has been stolen or compromised.
MyPic Debit Card
Show off the favorite moments in your lifeWe all have that one picture that takes us back to an amazing time in our lives. It might be your wedding, a fabulous vacation or your child scoring the winning point. Remember your favorite moment with a customized debit card. Wymar wants you to tell your story.
Personalize your debit card with a picture of your choice: family, friends, pets or a vacation spot. The possibilities are endless!
Easily create your new favorite cardOnce you have read the terms and agreements below, click "agree" then continue to upload a picture. SHAZAM myPic Studio® is easy to use and requires no photo-editing experience.
Everyone says it’s a great picture – show it off!
Please read and agree to the terms below:
Wymar Federal Credit Union reserves the right to determine if a submitted image is acceptable for use. The following are examples of inappropriate image uses that are strictly prohibited:
- All images must have the consent of the owner including those downloaded from the internet.
- Images that could be perceived as violent, including hatred or cruelty to humans or animals, profanity, or obscenities.
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling.
- Images/content demonstrating the views of anti-social, political or religious groups.
- Libelous, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other content we deem offensive, including discrimination, "hate speech," or socially unacceptable groups (gangs).
- Material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party, including branded products, including abbreviations, acronyms, logos or related symbols.
- Any references to the Olympic Games or events.
- Commercial solicitation or promotional material.
- Celebrities such as actors, musicians, athletes, or cartoons (Exceptions to this prohibition include permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person).
- Use of addresses, phone numbers, personalized identification numbers and URL addresses
- Provocative, derogatory or of a sexual content.
- No naked or semi-naked images of adults or children.
- Racial/prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
For best results, please follow these image file requirements.
- Image file must be a JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, or GIF (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.bmp, *.gif, *.tif).
- The easiest way to tell is by looking at the filename; it should end with '.jpg', '.png', '.tif' or '.gif'. This is usually the case with photos from digital cameras and other devices. Most images are in JPEG format.
- The dimensions should be at least 840 x 840.
- If the dimensions are smaller than this, your card image may be produced with "grainy" quality. If the dimensions are greater, the card image will produce with better quality.
- On Windows: Right-Click > Properties > Summary > Advanced
- On Mac: Command+I
- The maximum file size allowed is 7 MB.
- Most JPEG, PNG, TIF, and GIF images are under this file size limit, including high megapixel digital cameras.
- Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or later is required to upload images.
Agree and Continue
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a MyPic card?It's just like a normal check or debit card, except that you get to choose the photo or image that appears on the card. There are Image Guidelines, but as long as your image complies with those basic rules, you can create a check card that's unique to you.
Who is eligible for a MyPic card?Wymar Federal Credit Union debit card holders.
How much does it cost?Each photo card costs $5.00. Any new, reissued, or replaced card will be charged the fee.
Can I order on my phone?At this time you cannot order from a phone. If you want to upload an image from your phone you need to transfer the photo to a personal computer via email or zip drive, and upload the image into MyPic from there.
Can my joint account holders design their own cards, too?Sure. Every card associated with the account can be customized by the individual cardholder. Each card will be charged $5.00.
How often can I change the image on my card?As often as you like. You will have to pay a $5.00 fee to change your image and have a new card issued.
Does customizing my card change anything about my account, like my PIN number?No. Your account, your PIN and everything else will remain the same. The only things that would change would be how your card looks and the expiration date since it's based on your card issued date. Once you active the MyPic debit card, your old card will be deactivated.
How does my photo get approved?Every image submitted is reviewed for compliance with the Image Guidelines.
What if my image isn't accepted?We'll notify you by email if there's a problem with your image and you'll have the opportunity to submit another photo. In most cases, it may be as simple as selecting an image that isn't trademarked or under copyright.
How do I convert my photo into a digital photo?You will need to convert your physical photo into a digital photo. If you take a regular photo into a photo processing facility, they may be able to scan the photo for you and put it on a disk. Remember, the image needs to be saved in either .jpeg or .bmp formats.
What size does my digital photo need to be?Please use an image that is at least 840x840 pixels. Our design service provides a tool to re-size your picture to look the way you want it to.
What can I do to make sure the MyPic debit card turns out as good as possible?Choose a clear, sharply focused image, preferably taken at a high resolution. You can also use photo editing software to enhance your photo prior to uploading it; however, it isn't required.
How long will it take to receive my picture card?Your card should arrive in 7-10 business days
What happens when my picture card expires and is reissued?All debit cards, including MyPic cards, expire after 36 months and are automatically reissued. Your MyPic card will be reissued with the same picture unless you go to the website prior to expiration and select a different image. You will be charged $5.00 for the reissued MyPic card. If you decide you no longer want a picture on your debit card, call us at least one month prior to your expiration date. If you go back to a regular debit card you will not be charged $5.00 for reissue.
In order to minimize fraud and the associated costs to your credit union, we constantly monitor trends and will occasionally place blocks on certain areas of the country, merchant types and foreign countries.
NOTE: If your card is ever rejected while traveling, using your PIN will automatically override any blocks that are in place.
We recommend downloading the SHAZAM BOLT$ Mobile App! This app comes in handy while traveling as it provides features such as fraud transaction alerts, balance monitoring, ATM locator, and person-to-person (P2P) money transfers. Plus, with the transaction control feature, you can easily turn your card ON and OFF in the case it goes missing!
Submit A Travel Notice
Contact Title Phone Mary Fay Badeaux Account Operations Coordinator (225) 673–7190 firstname.lastname@example.org Jennifer Daigle Team Support Specialist (225) 673–7182 email@example.com Allison Mumphrey Operations Clerk (225) 673–7193 firstname.lastname@example.org
After business hours , call SHAZAM Fraud Protection at (866) 508-2693